Laser Hair Removal treatments and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal are used to permanently remove facial and body hair. Both IPL and Laser hair removal treatments use light to transmit heat to the hair root and destroy the hair follicle while safely protecting the skin.
D-hairemoval provides IPL and Laser hair removal in NYC. These treatments are FDA approved methods to remove hair while providing long-lasting results. At d-hairemoval beauty concept in NYC we use cutting-edge patented European technology to attain PERMANENT, SAFE and PAINLESS hair removal results in any area of the body at AFFORDABLE rates.
Gina explains us what to expect during the laser hair removal treatments
Why choose Laser Hair Removal treatments with D-hairemoval Beauty Concept (DHBC) NYC?
At d-hairemoval beauty concept NYC we commit to delivering permanent, frill free hair reduction services at an affordable rate for facial and body hair for both females and males. For new clients, d-hairemoval Beauty Concept offers complimentary consultations and free patch tests as well as seasonal price specials and discounts. Be sure to register in our distribution list to receive all the benefits of being an insider!
Our friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff will guide and educate you through the entire process. At d-hairemoval Beauty Concept we strive to provide professional services and effective results at an affordable cost. We provide one of the best laser hair removal NYC experiences.
What are the benefits of Laser Hair Removal treatments at the D-hairemoval Beauty Concept (DHBC)?
Over time, you will enjoy significant savings in time and money. You can buy individual sessions or packages at great prices. IPL and Laser hair removal treatments provide long lasting solutions while alternative methods such as waxing or shaving last only a few days or weeks at most.
If your regular routine is shaving, you may be going through one razor a day and paying anywhere between $25 to $40 a month. Shaving not only does not reduce hair growth, but it frequently results in more abundant, coarser hair and can cause skin irritation and ingrowns.
Waxing routines can be messy, long and painful. Waxing only lasts a couple of weeks at most, can be costly and causes skin flaccidity over time. As for electrolysis, these treatments tend to be more lengthy, painful and expensive than Laser hair removal.
IPL and Laser Hair Removal treatments typically work on a wide spectrum of skin tones and hair colors. If you are unsure if you about whether or not you may be a good candidate for Laser Hair Removal treatments, call one of our locations in New York or to schedule a complimentary consultation and free patch test.
Visit our FAQ section for more answers regarding Laser Hair Removal treatments.
Laser Hair Removal Pre-Treatment Instructions
- Inform your d-hairemoval Beauty Concept if you are taking ANY medication, especially photosensitive medications (antibiotics, accutane/roacutan, isotetrin, retinoids). If you are unsure consult with your physician.
- Avoid sun tanning, tanning lotions or any other tanning methods, 2 weeks before your laser hair removal or IPL session.
- Do not dye or bleach your hair in the areas you would like to treat.
- Do not wax, tweeze, thread or use any hair removal systems that pluck your hair from the root 2 weeks prior to your IPL or laser hair removal treatments.
- Do not use lotions or gels that contain glycolic acid as these may make your skin more sensitive.
- Laser Hair Removal treatments for hair reduction are not recommended if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep the treatment area moisturized in the days prior to your appointment, but avoid applying lotions the day of your visit.
- Shave the area of treatment two days before your visit.
Laser Hair Removal Post-Treatment Care
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2 weeks after treatment. Protect the area with a sunscreen 30 SPF or higher.
- Avoid any irritating medications or chemicals such as Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, astringents or any products that contain alcohol (i.e. deodorants).
- Do not wax, pluck, thread or use depilatories for the hair that grows back.
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water right after the treatment, use lukewarm water.
- Apply cooling or calming gels in the treated area/s.
How do Laser hair removal treatments work?
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) and Laser Hair Removal treatments are FDA approved permanent hair reduction methods that use light to transmit heat to the hair root and destroy the hair follicle.
How many sessions do I need?
The number of sessions you will need depends on your hair color, body area, age and hormonal state. 6 to 8 sessions spaced four to six weeks apart are generally required for complete successful courses of IPL and Laser hair removal treatments. Most clients would need between six to eight sessions to see significant permanent results.
When will I see results?
On average, clients see results after the first couple of sessions and can expect significant improvement after six to eight sessions.
Are there any precautions?
Chances are you are a good candidate for laser hair removal. Prior to your first treatment, DHBC will offer you a complimentary consultation and patch test if desired. In case of doubt, you should consult with your physician before initiating this treatment in case of:
- Pregnancy and/or nursing
- Hormonal changes
- Dermatological problems
- Tattoos in the treatment area
- History of keloid formation
- Anti-acne oral medication
- Photo sensitive medication
Are IPL and Laser Hair Removal treatments safe methods to reduce hair?
IPL and Laser Hair Removal treatments are both FDA approved procedures to safely, gently and effectively remove unwanted hair in your face and body. DHBC’s European, FDA approved, state-of-the-art technology and highly qualified estheticians guarantee excellent permanent hair reduction results.